Privacy statement of Jongia NV established and domiciled in Leeuwarden, registered under number 01016555 at the Chamber of Commerce in Friesland.
Jongia NV collects various data when using the website https://jongia.com/ and during the registration or registration process. The main thing is that Jongia N.V. handles the privacy of users properly and carefully. This Privacy Statement explains in detail how Jongia N.V. handles the Privacy of Users.
What are personal data? Personal data are data that a natural person can identify. A person is identifiable if directly or indirectly the identity of the person can be determined reasonably, without disproportionate effort. Direct identifying information is for example name, address and date of birth. Data that cannot be traced to an individual directly, but with the help of other data, are also covered by the concept of personal data. An IP address can for instance be considered here.
Collecting personal data
During the registration process for downloading a brochure or other information, requesting an offer or placing an order, you will be asked to enter your personal details.
After registration, we save the personal data you have provided via the user name or email address you have chosen. We ask you to fill in the following information:
- your name
- your email address
- your telephone number
- your company name
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called “crash dumps”), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.’
How we might use your personal data
In addition to sending the appropriate requested information this information might also be used to send promotional emails or to contact you for more information about our company.
Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties, except for registration in our databases (e.g., Hubspot CRM, FluentCRM, Google Analytics).
You can opt-out from receiving any further communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in emails or by simply forwarding the received email to email@example.com and requesting to unsubscribe. We will remove your personal details within 72 hours.
We track email analytics such as receival, opens and clicks.
Purpose process personal data
Your personal data can be processed for the following purposes:
- Managing your registration. We keep your data so that you do not have to re-enter it every time;
- Making deliveries and orders of our products and services;
- The collection of claims by third parties;
- Taking care of the transport of goods to be delivered;
- Treating disputes;
- If you have given your unambiguous consent, the data will be processed to inform you about products, services and actions in the broadest sense of the word of Jongia N.V.
Your personal data can also be processed when this is justified
- In the interest of the security of the State;
- To prevent, detect and prosecute offenses;
- For important economic and financial interests of the State and other public bodies;
- To protect the rights and freedoms of others;
- To monitor the compliance with legal requirements set for the investigation and prosecution of criminal offenses or for weighty economic and financial interests of the State and other public bodies.
Your personal data will not be stored for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which we collect or process the data. Your personal data will not be stored for longer than three years, unless it is necessary to keep your data for longer in order to comply with a legal obligation to retain Jongia N.V.
Recipients of your data
Your personal data will be provided by us to the following categories of recipients:
- Those who are in charge of or necessarily involved in the execution of the agreement.
- Those who are in charge of or necessarily involved in communicating with the user.
- Others, if the user has unambiguously granted permission for the data processing.
- Others, if the data processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a statutory duty by Jongia N.V.;
- Others, if the data are (exclusively) processed for statistical or historical purposes.
The data provided to these recipients will be deleted at the request of the user or at the latest one year after the relationship between Jongia N.V. and these recipients has been broken.
Transfer to other countries
Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside Europe.
Resistance and correction
You can object free of charge to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes and without having to give a reason for this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jongia N.V. will terminate the use on first request. In all other cases you can object to the processing in connection with special personal circumstances by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Jongia N.V. will assess whether the opposition is justified within four weeks of receiving the objection. In that case, Jongia N.V. will terminate the processing. For an opposition that is unfounded, Jongia N.V. may charge a fee set out in ‘Decree on the reimbursement of costs of the person concerned’ ‘Wbp’ ‘.
If your personal details are not correct, you can request Jongia N.V. to correct your personal data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jongia N.V. will inform you by e-mail within four weeks to what extent it can comply with the correction request. Correction will take place if the personal data are factually incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant for the purpose for which they are processed or otherwise processed in violation of a prescription of the ” Wbp ” or another law.
Security of personal data
Jongia N.V. has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures according to standards of technology to prevent loss of data or unlawful processing.
Change Privacy statement
This version is from October 14, 2022.