Heavy Duty Top-Entry Agitators
Examples of heavy duty applications are hydrogenation, bio digesters, chemical reactors, resins.
Characteristics for heavy duty agitators and mixers are:
- Mixing applications where higher forces are required
- Very large tank volumes where a bottom bearing is not applicable
- Highly viscous fluids exceeding even 100.000 cP
- High pressure tanks (exceeding even 100 bar)
- Temperatures exceeding 250 °C
- Shaft supported by double bearing section completely absorbing radial and axial loads
- Flexible coupling between drive and mixer shaft
|Heavy Duty Top Entry
|Motor power||15 kW – 200 kW|
|Materials||Stainless Steel 304, 316 L, Carbon Steel, Duplex (Super),
Hastelloy C4 or C2000, Titanium Grade 2 or 7
|Coatings||C3, C4, C5, C5M|
|Surface wetted parts||Ground until Ra < 0,4 µm, handpolished till <0,2 μm or electropolished, rubber lined, PTFE or HALAR|
|Explosion proof (ATEX)||Ex zone 0, 1 or 2 for gas, 21 or 22 for dust or Non-Ex version
|Accessories||Swing out device, lifting device, gear drives (all brands), V-belt or gear driven, all kinds of sealing systems, sterile versions, mobile or stationary versions, adapted flanges to vessel|
Jongia’s HD type agitator is designed for heavy industrial applications. Its modular construction allows easy mounting of all kinds of shaft seals, whichever seal is required.
Radial and axial loads on the drive are completely absorbed by a separate double bearing section and the flexible coupling connecting the mixer shaft to the drive. The HD industrial mixer has a rigid torsion-free mixer housing. An optional spacer coupling in the mixer housing allows fast and simple seal replacement without removing drive or mixer shaft.This robust construction and the precision of its running characteristics guarantee the durability of the shaft seal.