Heavy Duty Side-Entry Agitators
Blending (petro)chemical products, paper & pulp are examples of heavy duty applications where side entry agitators and mixers are selected.
Characteristics for heavy duty agitators and mixers are:
- Mixing applications where extremely high forces are required
- Very large tank volumes (multiple mixers in one tank possible)
- Fluids are highly viscous exceeding even 75.000 cP
- Pressure tanks exceeding even 5 bar
- Temperatures exceeding 250 °C
|Heavy Duty Side Entry
|Motor power||11 kW – 55 kW|
|Materials||Stainless Steel 304, 316 L, Carbon Steel, Duplex (Super), Hastelloy C4 or C2000, Titanium Grade 2 or 7|
|Coatings||C3, C4, C5 of C5M|
|Surface wetted parts||Ground until Ra < 0,4 µm, handpolished till <0,2 μm or electropolished, rubber lined, PTFE or HALAR|
|Explosion proof (ATEX)||Ex zone 0, 1 or 2 for gas, 21 or 22 for dust or Non-Ex version
|Accessories||V-belt or gear driven (all brands), all kinds of sealing systems, sterile versions, adapted flanges to vessel|
Jongia’s mixer type RWM is a side entry mixer that is suitable for heavy duty operation. A few specifications of the RWM side entry mixer:
- The mixer shaft has a separate bearing.
- The shaft is coupled to the drive by means of a belt type transmission.
- The mixer is equipped with an outside single or double mechanical seal.
An optional design allows the exchange of seals while the tank is completely filled. In this configuration it is especially suitable in large storage tanks. Besides, a heavy petrochemical industry construction in accordance with API (American Petroleum Institute) is available.